Manoj is a corporate and securities partner and primarily advises clients in tech and emerging growth sectors. He regularly serves as lead counsel on complex domestic and international transactions.
He acts as counsel on securities and corporate matters, including:
- emerging growth company matters
- public and private offerings
- Initial Public Offerings, reverse takeovers, CPCs and QTs
- mergers and acquisitions
- corporate governance and regulatory matters
- private equity, growth and venture capital funds
Manoj advises issuers and underwriters on public and private offerings of equity and debt securities. He also advises special committees of boards of directors with regard to related party transactions and insider bids.