Why Should I Join? Benefits of LSO Membership
- Influence advances in the provincial and federal life sciences agenda. LSO advocates on your behalf and amplifies your voice in key policy discussions.
- Leverage LSO’s network to build private-public partnerships and strengthen your inter-provincial and national connections. LSO acts as a central hub connecting our sectors diverse clusters. Qualifying small- and medium-sized organizations also have access to a joint LSO-IMC associate membership program.
- Expand your network and share best practices. LSO offers a robust suite of life sciences events, including our popular networking nights and breakfast meetings, attended by members from across our sector.
- Stay on top of what’s happening. LSO members receive exclusive access to our weekly newsletter, with a must-read summary of industry news and events.
- Benefit from member-exclusive or member-discounted events, such as our Policy Forum, Queen’s Park Day, and Annual Awards Gala.
- Increase your visibility and reach. LSO promotes your events and announcements through our popular events calendar, weekly newsletter, and social media channels. Members can also access LSO’s Communications and PR Services at a 20% discount.
- Access exclusive member discounts, including: Preferred rate for SR&ED tax credits and other grant services; discounts on lab supplies and equipment, and savings on flights with Porter airlines.
- Connect to the next generation of life sciences talent through innovative programs such as LSO’s Ten Thousand Coffees mentorship hub.