Why Should I Join? Benefits of LSO Membership
- Influence advances in the provincial and federal life sciences agenda. LSO advocates on your behalf and amplifies your voice in key policy discussions.
- Leverage LSO’s network to build private-public partnerships and strengthen your inter-provincial and national connections. LSO acts as a central hub connecting our sectors diverse clusters. Qualifying small- and medium-sized organizations also have access to a joint LSO-IMC associate membership program.
- Expand your network and share best practices. LSO offers a robust suite of life sciences events, including our popular networking nights and breakfast meetings, attended by members from across our sector.
- Stay on top of what’s happening. LSO members receive exclusive access to our weekly newsletter, with a must-read summary of industry news and events.
- Benefit from member-exclusive or member-discounted events, such as our Policy Forum, Queen’s Park Day, and Annual Awards Gala.
- Increase your visibility and reach. LSO promotes your events and announcements through our popular events calendar, weekly newsletter, and social media channels.
- Access exclusive member discounts, including: Discounts on lab supplies and equipment, Travel discount program for members with savings up to 50%
- Connect to the next generation of life sciences talent through innovative programs such as LSO’s Ten Thousand Coffees mentorship hub.