LSO Golf is back in person!
Monday, October 4th, 2021
Copper Creek Golf Club
Registration / Breakfast 7:00 am
Shotgun Start: 8:00 am
Format: Best Ball / Scramble Rain or Shine
Join Life Sciences Ontario on the golf course this year for our annual Golf Classic on October 4th. The tournament will follow all public health guidelines at the time of the event.
What you will receive at this year’s tournament: There may be some changes to this year’s tournament, however, you will receive:
- a round of golf at beautiful Copper Creek Golf Course,
- a grab and go breakfast and lunch & on course snacks,
- on course activities
- an opportunity to win prizes
- supporting Sanofi Biogenius Canada
- virtual networking or socially distance
- Foursome: $1,700 (includes 18 hole tournament; sign on a hole; breakfast and lunch; 1 mulligan and 15 raffle tickets for each team member) + HST
- Individual: $350 + HST
- Foursome: $2,000 (includes 18 hole tournament; sign on a hole; breakfast and lunch; 1 mulligan and 15 raffle tickets for each team member) + HST
- Individual: $375 + HST
Refunds: All cancellations received by the office by September 4th are eligible for a refund of the registration fee minus an admin fee of $100. No refunds will be provided for cancellations after September 4th, substitutions are welcome.
In the instance the event is canceled due to COVID-19 considerations, local government restrictions, and/or recommendations by the local health authorities, your registration fee will be 100% refundable.
LSO is committed to the health and safety of all participants at the LSO Golf Classic. We will require all participants to provide receipt of one COVID19 vaccination received at least 2 weeks prior to the event or; be subject to on-site screening (including an on-site rapid test for COVID19).
We have a number of exciting opportunities for organizations to get involved and receive logo recognition throughout the event. Click here for more details