Ten Thousand Coffees + LSO Hub
Life Sciences Ontario membership offers mentorship support through its digital mentorship hub with Ten Thousand Coffees.
Why? We want to help recent graduates, young professionals, and anyone negotiating a career transition to network and connect with experienced mentors within the sector.
- It’s all online. You can sign up with LinkedIn to populate your profile faster.
- It’s easy to request coffee chats with mentors from a variety of life sciences backgrounds.
- Meetings are typically a half hour to an hour, and can take place in person, by Skype, by phone, or through email. You decide what works for you.
- You can schedule meetings within the hub and easily add them to your calendar.
- Visit the LSO hub page and click “Get Started.”
- Sign up with LinkedIn using your email and complete the registration process.
- Upload a picture.
- Fill in a couple of fields to create a quick bio.
- Verify your email address (you’ll automatically get a “Please Verify Your Email Address” email prompt from Ten Thousand Coffees).
- Click “Verify Email.” If you don’t see this message right away, check your junk/spam folder.
Life Sciences Ontario Mentorship Hub
We are proud to announce a new mentorship opportunity: “Office Hours” through our Ten Thousand Coffees Mentorship Platform. Connect with small groups of Life Sciences Ontario Mentorship Hub to share your experiences and advice, and have impactful conversations around the life sciences topics they care about.
4 reasons to host your first Office Hours event:
- Members value your insight on your career journey and want to connect with you.
- This is your chance to share updates and take the pulse on important issues.
- Your Office Hour event allows you to give back to the community by offering advice and guidance to those who need it most.
- You just need to show up and engage – we take care of the registration, and promotion, and even send you questions that your audience wants to ask you ahead of time.
Please let us know if the topics below resonate with you:
- Share your organization’s vision, mission, or priorities and get fresh perspectives straight from entrepreneurs and new business owners.
- Share your career journey and enable members to maximize their impact.
- Share your top leadership lessons and insights.
- Share a trending life science topic or your area of expertise